Mar 3, 2014

Week 2 of the 21 Day Fix

Today starts the 3rd week of my 21 Day Fix Challenge. 
Let's cut to the chase.  Since starting the program two weeks ago, I have:
  • lost 4 pounds
  • completely re-evaluated my portion sizes
  • stuck to my workout routine
  • drank more water than ever
  • replaced all dressings in my house with my own
  • have NOT missed junky, processed food AT ALL!

21 day fix, 21 day fix results, takes 21 days to form a habit, 21 day fix results, Beachbody, 21 day fix calendar


We all have heard the expression: It takes 21 days to form a habit.  The people over at Beachbody are pretty darn smart.  The program, as the name suggests is a 21 day program.  It is something "doable". The work outs are short, the meals are no different from what you would be making, and you are really doing NOTHING out of the ordinary.  You are just leading your life the same way as always with the little exception of dedicating a half an hour a day for work outs & eating well.  I find that to be a great deal. My husband, who loves all things greasy, breaded and buttered is beginning to see the difference in me and is beginning to take more interest in my commitment to Clean Eating & working out. 

One thing I must say: I am not perfect. I am nowhere near my goal weight. THAT will take a lot more time.  I have struggled with weight for quite a few years and I am finally realizing that I will NOT undo it, fix it, lose it, whatever you want to call it, overnight. It's not going to happen.  I hit roadblocks. I do. I want to go out and get chips and eat a whole bucket of ice cream.  Some days are harder than others but for the most part, I am trying my best to stick to my program.  

In the last week, the homestretch, I am going to be pushing extra hard to see results.  The last three days, I will be completing the 3 Day Quick Fix.  It's nothing scary, just a slightly different meal plan from what I usually eat. But that's for the next post. 

If you are interested in hearing more - comment below. :-) Also, go to my website to check out great work this program and many other programs and resources that are there for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!