Mar 12, 2014

Egg white omelet with peppers & cheddar

NOTE:  The name of the blog in all the pictures is from my previous blog.  These are all my original pictures :-)

Here's a breakfast I make often.

Clean eating, omelet, breakfast, 21 day fix, containers, Shakeology, The Fix, diet, weight loss

Ingredients:
- egg whites
- red or yellow pepper
- sharp cheddar
- Ezekiel bread (toasted)

You may use fresh eggs but I like to just have those ready. It's also less messy. :-)




That's it. It's that simple.
I pre-measure the egg whites into my red container, my peppers into my green container, and cheese into the blue.  I do not add any salt because my flavor comes from the eggs, peppers and the cheese.  :-)
The breakfast is very filling and many times, I don't even finish the whole portion. 

Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!