Mar 22, 2014

Project Fit You - New Blog Name and FB LIKE Page

Why this new name????
Project Fit You, fitness, evelinafit, evelina.tbbAs many of you know, I have been working at trying to improve myself.  I had my son in 2010, gained a ridiculous amount of weight and never lost it.  Since then, I've tried many diets and fitness programs to help me with the process.  I used to whine and complain about how it's everybody's fault that I am not losing weight without really evaluating what it is that I'm doing wrong! 
Once day, while looking for fitness programs online, I stumbled upon a blog of someone who would end up changing my attitude.  A couple weeks before that, I purchased T25 and it just sat there in my closet.  Her story convinced me and I signed up to do her Clean Eating Holiday Survival Challenge Group.
Within a couple weeks, with her guidance and daily motivation, suggestions and support I started to
1) View food differently
2) I began to plan out my meals
3) I started eating more fruits and veggies
4) I no longer bought junk food
5) I thought about how I can nourish my body vs damaging it.
The list goes on. 

Eventually, I picked up the T25 and worked out.  In February, I purchased the 21 Day Fix and loved it.  So far, I have lost 12 lbs and even though I have a long way to go, I know that this time I will be successful
So, why this page?
Somewhere along the way, I decided that I want to help and inspire others to reach their goals while continuing on my journey to health and fitness.  So join me in my journey to health and fitness & check out my new Like Page on FB - Project Fit You

Let’s do this together.



No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!