Jun 17, 2014

PiYo - Coming SOON!

ALRIGHT EVERYONE!!!!

 Let's talk about this for a minute. 

Chalean Johnson, PiYo Beachbody, PiYo results, project fit you, support group, challenge group, piyo results, challenge, pilates, yoga, chalene, joint pain, low impact, high intensity


If you EVER thought about starting an exercise program - WHAT STOPPED YOU? Was it the lack of time? Or the fact that you thought you would NOT be able to follow along and you QUIT?! That was ME! I would work out for a day or two, my muscles would hurt like HELL and I would quit. There are hundreds of you who are probably nodding your heads right now in agreement.

STOP!


The new PiYo by ChaLean Johnson takes all that jumping out of your work out. NO equipment is needed. JUST YOUR BODY!
Why is this good for you? You will not be straining your body, your joints and muscles, and you will NOT be spending money on additional equipment. Your body is your tool to becoming healthier and happier.

Please, please, please consider this as your one thing you will do for yourself this year.

If you are at all interested, please message me or comment below. I will give you all the info and YOU CAN DECIDE if this is for you.

I will be hosting a TEST GROUP for this program starting in July so if you are interested in this please let me know as soon as possible so that I can reserve a spot for you in my group.

YOU CAN DO THIS!


If you are interested in taking part if my Challenge Group, fill out the application  and let's get started!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I ♥ comments!