Jul 23, 2014

Top 10 Workout Attire and Gear Sites (Name brands included)

So from time to time I like to buy new workout clothes. There's something about colorful, workout shirts and bottoms that gets me in the mood to work out. It give me motivation and that extra umph to work out.
Having said that, I usually don't splurge on workout clothes unless I have to. You have to admit, it's expensive.

Here's a list of sites and stores that I like to browse and are some of my favorites.  Some have name brands for less,while others have cool graphics.Once I know what I like,   I bookmark it and add it to my wishlist and strategically place it on my desktop for my husband to see. ( Great gift ideas of Birthdays and the Holidays.. wink, wink)..

1. Athleta
    Great workout clothes for great prices. 'nuf said.

2. Beyond Yoga
    In addition to wonderful clothes for great prices, they have a maternity section!

3.  Bodybuilding.com
    OMG I love this site.  Their prices are amazing!! They have a HUGE selection of outfits for all styles, sizes and types of fitness!  Their current promotion is to receive a free gift if you spend $75. There's also other discounts. Be sure to sign up with them!

4. Fabletics
   You are taken through a survey which figures out your body type, what colors you like, what types of workouts you do.  You get 50% off your first outfit and FREE shipping...

5.  FinishLine
     Here's a collection of top brands for less. Tons of it!


6.  Kohl's
   From time to time Kohl's has an offer of $10 back for each $50 you spend

7.  PlanetGear.com
     This one seems to be for women only but, there is a new deal each day featuring popular fitness brands for cheap. But you have to be quick: if someone beats you to an item, it’s gone forever.



8.  Steep&Cheap
     As the name suggests... it's cheap. They have amazing sales... !!!!


9.  Zazzle
    These are clevery motivational T-Shirts! Prices are reasonable too!

10.  6pm.com
     This site has EVERYTHING!  And I mean EVERYTHING.  You cannot beat the prices and discounts they offer.


1 comment:

I ♥ comments!